PRODUCT CARE & DISCLAIMER
Each leather product of ours is individually hand made.
Leather is a natural product with blemishes and imperfections, these age beautifully with time and wear.
- Never let your leather goods get wet or damp.
- Leather is not waterproof. If it gets wet ensure that you dry it out – not in direct sunlight.
- Never use polish or detergents to clean leather.
- A wet wipe is great to use to clean your leather but without excessive wiping.
- Use a leather balm, oil or conditioning cream every 4 – 6 months to treat your leather and keep it supple.
- Using your finger to apply a small amount of the treatment and ensure you wipe off any excess with a clean, dry cloth.
- Leather ages naturally and when looked after can last you a lifetime.
- All of our products are individually made, one piece at a time, therefore each product may differ slightly from the next.
- It can take up to two weeks for production, as each item is custom made.
- Because leather is a natural product there may be natural blemishes; these should not be misconstrued as flaws, as this is what makes each item beautiful and unique. As a result the product can vary slightly from the pictures.
- By purchasing any product you agree to this disclaimer.
May this product bring you joy every time you use it! Blessings